Sabtu, 30 Juni 2012

POEM/PUISI


The Reason We Cried
Someday, We’ll Forget
The Hurt ,
The Reason We Cried
And
Who Caused Us Pain
We’ll Finally Realize That
The Secret Of Being Free
Is Not Revenge
But
Letting Things Unfold In
Their Own Way n Own Time
After All What Matters Is Not
The First
But
The Last Chapter Of Our Life
Which Shows How Well We
Ran The Race
So
SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE
BELIEVE n LOVE All Over
Again . .


B.indonesia


Alasan Kita Menangis


Suatu hari, Kami akan Lupakan
Luka ini,
Alasan Kita Menangis
dan
Siapa yang Disebabkan Kami Nyeri
Akhirnya kita akan Sadarilah Itu
Rahasia Dari Menjadi
lega
Bukan Dendam
tapi
Hal Membiarkan Terungkap Dalam
Mereka Pemilik
cara  mendapatkan waktu
Setelah Semua Apa Matters Bukan
Pertama
tapi
Bab Terakhir Dari Hidup Kita
Yang Menunjukkan Bagaimana Yah Kami
berlari berlomba
untuk
S
enyum, TERTAWA, MEMAAFKAN
 PERCAYA dan MENCINTAI sepenuhnya
Lagi. .

3 komentar:

  1. memang perlu juga learning youtobe bagus;; untuk p3k..pertol pertm pada ku

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. NAMA: CLINTON berlianto putra
      kelas: XI IPS 2
      puisi
      The One Best Friend

      Thanks for being there for me,
      through good times and bad times.
      I will be on your side even if the the world ends.
      When the world is going,
      I will be here,
      now and until the end.
      Your my very best friend.
      The one that I look up to.
      The one that I run to, when I have a problem.
      The one that I talk to.
      Your the one best friend that was always there for me.
      I wanna thank you for all the things you gave and showed me.

      Hapus