Jumat, 29 Juni 2012

poem/puisi


You Are My Everything
When I went to bed last night, my last thought was of you.
When I woke up this morning, my first thought was of you.
You are my everything; my sun, my stars, my sky.
You are my everything… and this is the reason why:
                                                For when we met it was fate, fate from the soul within.
                                                For when we met it was choice, choice to be your friend.
                                                For when we first laughed together, I knew it was meant to be.
                                                For when I fell in love, I knew you had fallen in love with me.
You are my everything, my breath belongs to you.
You are my everything, hold these words to be true.
You are my everything and
I’ll always love you…
                                                and whats more
                                                I know you’ll always love me too.


               Kaulah Segalanya Bagiku
Ketika Aku pergi tidur semalam, pikiran terakhirku adalah dirimu.
Ketika Aku bangun pagi ini, pikiran pertamaku adalah dirimu.
Kaulah segalanya bagiku, matahariku, bintangku, langitku.
Kaulah segalanya bagiku … dan inilah alasannya:
Karena ketika kita bertemu nasib, nasib dari jiwa yang dalam.
Karena ketika kita bertemu itu adalah pilihan, pilihan untuk menjadi temanmu.
Karena ketika pertama kali kita tertawa bersama, Aku tahu itu akan terjadi.
Karena ketika aku jatuh cinta, aku tahu kau telah jatuh cinta denganku.
Kaulah Segalanya Bagiku, napasku milikmu.
Kaulah Segalanya Bagiku, peganglah kata-kata ini menjadi kenyataan.
Kaulah Segalanya Bagiku dan
Aku akan selalu mencintaimu …
dan apa lagi
Aku tahu kau akan selalu mencintaiku juga.


11 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. name : pandora nathania


    INCREDIBLE NIGHT

    night's consolation for me homesick
    evening could mempertemukanku with shin leaf

    evening trees PAHALA outstanding KENCANA
    fence will be lined up at the mouth of the cave
    then down merukuk

    the night sky outside the cave so bare
    not a mega cloud cover
    bright stars are so sexy
    all so real

    behind the back of the cave extend coastal sand thinking
    read gaffe set

    SEGARA changing taste

    no longer salt sting
    dead tongue tasting flavors
    everything is fresh.

    BalasHapus
  3. Sandhi Yudha
    11 Social 2

    THANKS MY BEST FRIEND'S

    Thank you ...
    has made ​​me smile and laugh
    has made ​​me cheerful and happy
    rekindle the spirit
    quantum energize the kreatifitasku

    Friend ...
    You are an inspiration to me
    Reminds amid alpaku
    Keep me in the middle lalaiku
    Mendo'akanku though I never knew

    BalasHapus
  4. Since Love is Coming to me
    By:Thalia Indira|XISoc2

    Love, love comes unexpectedly ...
    The first time I saw you...
    The first time I met you...
    I felt a sense of the beautiful,
    what I experienced...
    Seeing your face glance...
    As if giving peace to heart...
    Look at you any longer...
    As if me can not get out of the shadow...
    Unnoticed, my feelings Weave...
    In the words of this to heart...
    Makes me not able to forget you...
    Because I realized...
    Only you're the love of my life,
    That will always be in my heart...
    And always tucked away here in my heart...

    BalasHapus
  5. The One Best Friend
    By: Habib Maulana|XI IPS2

    Thanks for being there for me,
    through good times and bad times.
    I will be on your side even if the the world ends.
    When the world is going,
    I will be here,
    now and until the end.
    Your my very best friend.
    The one that I look up to.
    The one that I run to, when I have a problem.
    The one that I talk to.
    Your the one best friend that was always there for me.
    I wanna thank you for all the things you gave and showed me.

    BalasHapus
  6. My Promise
    Name :Andika
    Class:XI IPS2

    I understand that you've been hurt in the
    past, and this is my promise to you that
    i will never be like your last...
    But instead your first and only, first one
    that you were with that didn't leave you
    cold and lonely,
    First one that you were with that has no
    intentions of doing you wrong, thought
    you had forgotten how to love because
    its been so long...

    BalasHapus
  7. My Friend Thank You
    By: Devia Ambarawati|XISoc2

    Thank you...
    has Fascinated
    has made me stunned
    reminds me of my weakness
    a mirror on the shabby you...
    Thank you...
    has made me realize
    has made me fearless
    maintai what I belive intrue
    eliminate doubt,worry about the faded charm
    His Majety on the side,
    Following the sunnah of his messenger.

    BalasHapus
  8. Name: VIVIA ALYANI
    CLASS: XI IPA 1

    Announcement
    To all the teachers and staff of Senior high school 4 south Tambun
    A one-day meeting will be held this week:

    When: teusday,9th February 2012 at 10 a.m to 3 p.m
    Where: teacher’s room
    Topic: National examination preparation
    Due to the importance of the meeting,please be punctual, bring your ideas; bring your sugestions to make our students successful in this examination

    The head of the national examination committee
    Gusparino,S.Pd

    BalasHapus
  9. Name : RAHMADINA
    CLASS : XI IPA

    ANNOUNCEMENT

    To: All Football club members.

    Would you like to come and join us for regular football training every Thursday and Saturday at 02.00 - 04.00 p.m.
    Thanks for your attention.

    Students' Talent Scouts

    Mr. Daniel

    BalasHapus
  10. Name: Silmiani arofah
    CLASS: XI IPA 2

    ANNOUNCEMENT

    Hi friends, at this time I’d like to announce all of you.

    In commemorating the anniversary of the SMP Negeri 2, we want to invite all of you, the students of SMP Negeri 2 Kupang to have story telling competition. The competition will be held on:

    Day / date : Friday, 28th of November, 2008
    Time : 09:00 a.m.
    Place : SMP Negeri 2 Kupang ‘s Hall.

    The participants should be able to speak English.

    The first price is Rp. 3.000.000,- the second is Rp. 2.000.000,- and the third one is Rp. 1.000.000,- You can register your name at the OSIS room, from now on.

    Thanks for your attention.

    BalasHapus